Alchemy Lead Management offers customized lead inspection and risk assessment services to property owners, managers, realtors, environmental consulting firms and federal programs throughout the State of New Hampshire. We provide a comprehensive, customized and specialized inspection and assessment service that sets us apart from our competitors.
Alchemy Lead Management utilizes stringent testing protocols which are based upon the rules and guidelines formulated by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Guidelines (revised 1997), New Hampshire Title X, Public Health, RSA 130-A, Lead Paint Poisoning Prevention and Control and New Hampshire Chapter He-P 1600 – Lead Poisoning Prevention And Control Rules. In addition, Alchemy Lead Management adheres to sampling methodologies detailed in:
- HUD Guidelines for the Evaluation and Control of Lead-Based Paint Hazards in Housing.
- EPA Guidance on Residential Lead-Based Paint, Lead-Contaminated Dust, and Lead-Contaminated Soil.
- EPA Residential Sampling for Lead: Protocols for Dust and Soil Sampling.
- American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) Standard Practices for Field Collection of Soil Samples for Lead Determination by Atomic Spectroscopy Techniques.
- ASTM Standard Practices for Field Collection of Settled Dust Samples Using Wipe Sampling Methods for Lead Determination by Atomic Spectroscopy Techniques.